Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Mood Blog

Among the Hidden
Margaret Peterson Haddix
Mood Blog - 2/21/17

My emotions go all the over the place when I read this book, sometimes I get very mad and other times I get excited. While reading this book I get sorta angry at the government because it's not fair that families are only allowed to have two children because of population, but can they at least find an alternative choice of what to do if a mother were to have a third child born. I sometimes get excited because it's interesting how the three brother fight because Luke can't go out to do any chores and he's not allowed to be close to any open windows. Mark and Mathew say that it's in fair that Luke doesn't get to do anything and they have to go to school and work outside. I think they should put themselves in Luke's position and realize that he's actually wanting and wishing he could do all the things that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment